Thursday, March 13, 2008

favorite filter


I thought I would show you my favorite filter in Photoshop. It’s called LucisArt. If you have been living under a rock for the past year, you haven’t seen this latest trend in imagery. I had heard somewhere that LucisArt was developed to use on crime scene photos to bring out more detail in the subject they are viewing. I’m not certain if that is true but after playing around a bit with the filter I can see why that could be true. There are ways to achieve this look without the filter but it includes a lot of steps and a little bit of trial and error. The LucisArt filter takes all the tedious steps and simplifies it into moving a few slide bars. I’ve attached a few my images I’ve used the filter on. To see more, you can visit the LucisArt website at http://www.lucisart.com.

No comments: